In the BUHLMANN GROUP, quality and environmental management, occupational health and safety are closely interlinked.
According to our quality management we offer:
- Continual improvement of our processes
- Periodical audits of our company sites
- Enhanced incoming goods inspections (dimensions, stamp and certificate inspections and spectral analysis
- Supplier evaluation and customer satisfaction analysis
- Complaint management
We are certified according to ISO 9001/9002 since July 1994.
We ensure responsible treatment of our world's resources by:
- Reducing quantities of waste and conducting professional waste disposal
- Recycling of metals and packaging materials etc.
- Promoting energy-saving concepts
- Careful use of resources
We are certified according to ISO 14001 since July 2009.
We ensure occupational health and safety by:
- Observing all statutory and internal requirements
- Maintaining proven procedures for detecting, assessing and minimising safety risks
- Occupational health and safety supervision by qualified specialists
- Maintaining crane systems, saws and other operational equipment in line with the latest technology
- Encouraging strong involvement of employees
- Ensuring ergonomic working conditions
We are certified according to OHSAS 18001 since July 2009.
To view our QEHS policy in detail, please visit our Download area.