There are no limits to the production spectrum in the field of pre-processing and conversion of pipes, flanges and pipe fittings in all common dimensions and wall thicknesses. Our specialists are able to produce customer-specified shaped fittings, flanges and special parts using modern CNC technology.
bps makes and processes pipelines with all common materials, nominal sizes of up to DN 2000 (80 inches) and standards. All of our production processes comply with the applicable rules and regulations (see Download Area).
You stand to benefit from our manufacturing and welding expertise.
With our CNC production (component size: 20 x 12 x 1.6 meter) plus special components, we can offer you:
- Milling of free-form surfaces up to DN 1400 (yoke curves on nozzles, internal and external eccentric reductions, etc.)
- Turning and turn-milling up to DN 1400
- Bevelling of pipes and shaped components up to DN 1400 with no wall-thickness restrictions. All seam forms pursuant to ASME B16.25 and DIN 2559 / DIN EN ISO 9692-1
- Sections of elbows (90 degrees to 45 degrees and 30 degrees) with subsequent bevelling to DN 80
- Special machining and production of special parts by drawing: weld on pipe pieces, saddle pipe pieces, T pieces, eccentric and concentric reducers, flanges, high-temperature nozzles, etc.
- Calibrated annealing furnace for heat treatment (up to 1,100 degrees) of work pieces such as pipelines or shaped pieces up to 15 tonnes in weight and dimensions of up to 2000 x 6000 mm
We process the following materials pursuant to the welding procedure test as per DIN EN ISO 15614 and welding tests according to EN 287-1:
- Non-alloy construction steels pursuant to DIN EN 10025:
S235JR to S355J2G3
- Creep-resistant steels pursuant to DIN EN 10028/2:
P265GH, 16Mo3, 13CrMo45, 10CrMo910, 15NiCuMoNb5 (WB36), P/T91, P/T92, P/T24
- Fine grain construction steels pursuant to DIN EN 10028/3: from P355NL1 to P460NL1
- Austenitic, non-rusting steels:
1.4301, 1.4539, 1.4541, 1.4571
We use the following welding processes:
- 141 (GTAW)
- 11 (SMAW)
- 135 (MAG)
- 121 (submerged welding)
See our Download Area for an overview of our welding procedure tests.